How To Make Your Fair Unforgettable, Successful, and Fun ... Guaranteed!
Quality entertainment that gets everyone involved and keeps them laughing is one of the major keys to making your fair dynamic and impressive. But there are so many options to choose from. Do you hire a band? A piano player? A speaker? It's frustrating to try and figure out something that will please everyone, isn't it?
My name is Kelvin Saline and I am a family magician/ventriloquist from Duluth, MN who specializes in helping make fairs, festivals, and events memorable and fun.
Just ask the folks at the Sibley County Fair (2003, 2007), or the Washington County Fair (2004), or the Benton County Fair (2007, 2014), or the Cottonwood County Fair (2007, 2014), or the Itasca County Fair (2008), or the Renville County Fair (2008), or the Rice County Fair (2008, 2009), or the Wabasha County Fair (2008), or the Polk County Fair (2009, 2011, 2014) or the Dodge County Fair (2009), or the Waseca County Fair (2010, 2015), or the St. Croix County Fair (2010, 2013), or the Blue Earth County Fair (2010, 2017), or the Door County Fair (2010), or the South St. Louis County Fair (2011), or the Upper Michigan State Fair (2011), or the Bayfield County Fair (2011), or the Red Lake County Fair (2012), or the Carlton County Fair (2012), or the Lake County Fair (2012, 2013), or the Spicer 4th of July Celebration (2013, 2014), or the Lake of The Woods County Fair (2014, 2017), or the Washburn County Fair (2014), or the Crawford County Fair (2014), or the Aitkin County Fair (2015), or the Isanti County Fair (2015), or the Calumet County Fair (2015), or the Redwood County Fair (2016), or the Florence County Fair (2016), or the Douglas County Fair (2017), or the McLeod County Fair (2017), or the Walworth County Fair (2018).
You should also ask the people at the North Shore Scenic Railroad in Duluth about their magician each year at their "Day Out with Thomas" and their "Pumpkin Patch Train" events.
5 Powerful Reasons I Can Help You Make Your Event The Best Ever
1. Clean Humor. You’ll be thrilled as you hear your guests laugh and see all the smiles during my very funny and clean presentations of magic, ventriloquism, and escapes.
2. More Audience Participation Than You Can Shake A Stick At. Your visitors and guests are the real stars of my program. This makes your event fun for everyone!
3. Amazing Magic & Escapes. Solid steel rings melt through each other close up and surrounded by the audience, a volunteer locks the magician up in “The Old Wooden Stocks” and the magician attempts the daring escape, a volunteer from the audience is sawed in half ... a lot of fun. Plus much more!
4. Guaranteed Results. If after my program you are not completely satisfied, I respectfully ask that you tear up my check. I make this bold guarantee because out of the hundreds of programs I’ve presented no one has ever requested their money back. Once again, I give you this guarantee so you can feel completely confident in your decision to utilize my services.
5. A Proven Track Record So You Can Feel Confident. How can you be confident that the person you hire is really good? Every entertainer claims to be good, but that certainly isn’t any assurance, is it? The best way to know is by what other event planners have to say. Here are a few comments I have received about my programs:
“You brought something new and exciting to the entertained crowds. Thank you so much for your “premiere” performance at the 38th annual festival.” ---The Land of the Loon Committee, Virginia
“It was a complete hit! Thank you for adding a little magic to our Masquerade Ball. Very appreciated.” ---CHOICE Unlimited Arts Program, Duluth
“Your act is delightful and the families enjoyed it a lot. I’m so sorry about the rain interruption, but I will always have a picture in my mind of your valor as you “unroped” yourself and followed the great tradition: “The Show Must Go ON!” ---Pat Feit, ArtSoup Festival, Elk River
An Entertainment Package Guaranteed To Make Your Event More Fun, More Memorable, More Incredible, More Dynamic, And More Enjoyable Than Ever Before…
Should this much fun be banned? “Magic Village” is a 45 minute stage show that includes baffling demonstrations of magic, comedy, escapes, the ventriloquist dummy who got “Fired From His Job”, and tons of audience interaction.
Do you want an event that will be remembered long-term? Then “Magic Village” is exactly what you need!
The fee schedule for the 2019 season is as follows:
Gold plan: 3 shows @ 45 minutes $ 900
Silver plan: 2 shows @ 45 minutes $ 700
Bronze plan: 1 show @ 45 minutes $ 500
Daily rate: For two or more consecutive days the daily rate is $700 for up to 3 shows per day.
Book by December 31 and take $100 off your total fee.
*** Special Feature ***
The Knock Your Socks Off Challenge Rope Escape
(If you’re not wearing socks, this can be painful!)
The special is an escape from 100 feet of rope. Since volunteers from the audience tie me up in any way they can, there’s never a guarantee that I’ll get out! You’ll not only be stunned but also delighted when you hear all of the “oohs” and “ahs” coming from everyone.
Okay, Kelvin, Everything Sounds Great ... Now What?
Sit back and relax. Bring this to your next committee meeting and plan your entertainment. I would love to work with you on a performance to help create an event for you and your fair that's dynamic and fun.
Call or text me at 218-591-7693, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about which performance plan would be the most appropriate for the format of your fair.
Kelvin Saline, Magician/Ventriloquist